Sunday, June 1, 2014

Wedding Season

Wedding Dress of the Week

It's June and the season of weddings! Take a peek at the country's top fashion editors and their stylish weddings.

Joanna Hillman, Harper's Bazaar, style director
"Marco Zanini of Rochas and my editor-in-chief, Glenda Bailey, were my wedding fairy godmothers! They joined forces to ensure I got the dress of my dreams from Rochas's archive. It was out of a movie when the box arrived at my desk with a heartfelt note from Marco (less than a month before the big day!). I tried it on right away in our fashion closet. I knew it was 'the one' before I looked in the mirror."



-via fashionweekdaily.com

1 comment:

  1. Quite elegant wedding dress and hope this information will help me in finding unique wedding dress for my wedding. The wedding is being arranged at one of elegant wedding venues and hope to find the best designer dress in time in budget.

    ReplyDelete