Sunday, June 29, 2014

Wedding Season

Wedding Dress of the Week

Ann Shoket, Seventeen, editor-in-chief
"We organized our whole ceremony around the view from the Soho Mondrian Hotel's roofdeck! It was an unusually warm October night, so we rearranged plans to move the party outside. We caught this perfect sunset right after saying our vows. The dress is Pamella Roland, bought off the rack at Saks. We picked a wedding date last-minute to accomodate my husband's Australian family, so I didn't have time to agonize. I wanted more evening gown than wedding dress; a big to-do just isn't my style. I tried it on in silver lame (!) and had it made in ivory chiffon. I didn't see the finished product until the night before the wedding! It came out perfectly."


-via fashionweekdaily.com

No comments:

Post a Comment